[Qgis-tr] [Qgis-community-team] Important: translation of QGIS-Documentation changes

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 00:49:10 PDT 2020

Hi Rosa,

I'm not sure it builds the other languages. The actual languages you build
are the ones in your build/html folder. You see other languages because,
for now, the layout is somehow hardcoded with all the languages available
for the version. If you hover over the items in the expanded widget, you'll
notice that most of them point to the online documentation and not your
local build.
This is something we would need to fix (need to discuss the options to
display) but not a priority imho.

PS: Btw it builds also nicely on macOS

Regards,
Harrissou