[Qgis-tr] New Member

Yasser Hassan yasserhassan77 at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 19:10:08 PDT 2020

Hello,
I just joined this mailing list. I am very happy to be a member of it. I am also very excited to share in the translation to my mother language, Arabic in one of may favorite field, GIS.
Arabic language is spoken naturally by more than 400 million in the world in addition to about same number who speak it as a foreign language. Although it is the fourth used language in the internet, less than 12% of Arabic translation is completed as a project language in QGIS.

I hope to participate substantially with your wonderful team to improve and expand the usage of QGIS to more users.

Best Regards,

Yasser Hassan