[Qgis-tr] Qgis-tr Digest, Vol 90, Issue 13

Francis Gasc francisgasc at gmail.com
Sun May 24 04:34:12 PDT 2020

I looked at the page I cited. It is published. Thanks
I have translated several pages in the past few weeks.
I'll go see today or next week.

For screenshots I don't think it's necessary. This is easily understandable
in English.

With your explanations I understand how it should work with "po" files.
For the build, I will watch when I have advanced enough.

Thanks for your help