[Qgis-tr] My korean translation not accepted ?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Nov 7 01:37:27 PST 2020

On 11/7/20 10:23 AM, Stefano Campus wrote:
> Thank you for your explication.
> So this means that the translations of web components of qgis.org <http://qgis.org> don't need anymore to be requested by any national community, right?

Mwa, website has some other scripts (and is much smaller) then documentation.
But we are still fiddling on the build process. Harrissou is for example looking into the github <-> transifex linking (which is theoretically possible, but in practice... we do not know yet). We are waiting on the outcome of that research on whether we can go for that, or we use the old build scripts (talking about 3.16 international builds now)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde