[Qgis-tr] Link failed to transifex translation

Delaz J delazj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 13:02:05 PDT 2021

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for the report. It should be fixed now.

For information, we automatically:

- build documentation (testing and 3.16) for all languages every day

- push to transifex new strings in 3.16 branch every wednesday, so that
people can proceed to translation.

However, the "working with tiles" file was added to 3.16 last Tuesday so
wouldn't be pushed to Transifex before next wednesday, hence the 404
page. I now added a way to manually trigger the files push to Transifex.

Regards,

Harrissou