[Qgis-tr] remove 3.10 and 3.14 files

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Mar 2 05:31:11 PST 2021

On 3/2/21 1:53 PM, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> On Mon, 01. Mar 2021 at 14:55:01 +0100, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
>> Only reason to not do this, is because we do not know if this affects the
>> 'translation memory' of Transifex.
>
>> If anybody tells us that it is OK to just remove them (and is willing to
>> upload all language translations in case we lost memory) I'm happy to clean
>> up :-)
>
> Then go ahead.   I can't like last time that is something only transifex can
> do.  Last time it took them quite a while to get 3.4, 3.8 and 3.12
> removed (https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-tr/2020-August/001177.html).
>
> They wanted to get back to me once the issue is resolved - they didn't yet an
> apparently the issue is still there.  I just informed them that the issue still
> exists.

Mmm, I was pretty sure I can delete projects there... see screenshot...
'just click "Delete project' in the Details of the project'?

BUT: actually doing it does result in a 504/Getway Time-out... and the project is still there...

@Stefano: OR were you talking about 'old' resources (files) in current translation projects?

Regards,

Richard