[Qgis-tr] Translations in Transifex

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 00:35:01 PDT 2021

Hi,

Felix, the link you provide is out of date, and I think, if it ever worked,
it's broken for a while.
The system has evolved in the meantime and the right info are at
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation#translating
Long story short: translations are automatically pulled only if the file is
100% translated.
If you want unfinished files, the readme should help get it and  issue a
pull request or wait until someone does it.
FWIW I made a call a couple of time to help automate the process with
github action but my initial work [0] did not get any interest so...

[0]
https://github.com/DelazJ/QGIS-Documentation/blob/minimizeTranslations/.github/workflows/pull_minimized_translations.yml

Regards,
Harrissou