[Qgis-tr] How can i find typo string in Transifex?

Delaz J delazj at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 13:38:01 PST 2023

Hi Sebul,

Much easier with the English string :). Thanks.

If you look at the source file [0], you'll notice that it is not a
single string but a split one, leading to two separate strings people
have to translate (depending on the language, this could lead to weird
translation -- I don't know if that is your case). Probably something we
should better consider while writing our texts or find a way to add
instructions for translators.

The first part of the string can be retrieved with [1] and the second
part with [2]. Hope that helps rebuild the correct translation.

[0]
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/themes/qgis-theme/docs_index.html#L68

[1]
https://www.transifex.com/qgis/qgis-website/translate/#ko/$/25455277?q=text%3A'Follow+the+tutorials'