[Qgis-tr] Translation of the Data Source Manager's help texts

Pekka Sarkola pekkasarkola at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 23:47:35 PST 2024

Hi!

We're planning to translate Data Source Manager to Finnish. There are
multiple Options for various data formats, but I didn't find any help texts
of different options.

I tried to find help texts (like 'merge consecutive separators', in opening
a CSV-file, MERGE_SEPARATOR -option) from Transifex, but I didn't find any
help strings

I think mainly strings are in contexts QgsOgrSourceSelect or
QgsGdalSourceSelect. But I presume these Options and help text for Options
are coming somewhere automatically.

Rgs,

Pekka
--