[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #1171: Layers disappear and require restart after first time selection of anti-aliased rendering

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Wed Dec 17 06:37:34 EST 2008

#1171: Layers disappear and require restart after first time selection of anti-
aliased rendering
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
        Reporter:  springmeyer                       |         Owner:  nobody
            Type:  patch                             |        Status:  new
       Component:  MapCanvas                         |       Version:  HEAD
      Resolution:                                    |      Keywords:
Platform_version:                                    |      Platform:  All
        Must_fix:  Yes                               |   Status_info:  0
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
Changes (by mhugent):

  * milestone:  Version 1.0.0 => Version 1.0.1

Comment:

 Hm, it works for me also in the direction you described. Don't know what
 it may depend on. Perhaps the Qt version?
 Anyway, I'm pushing it to 1.0.1 milestone because the patch affects a
 critical part of the rendering system. It seems to risky to me to apply
 this a few days before release.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1171#comment:4>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>