[QGIS-trac] [Quantum GIS] #1470: Build error in 1.0.0 (linguist problem in French translation), Qt 4.5.0 beta1

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Mon Dec 29 08:46:45 EST 2008

#1470: Build error in 1.0.0 (linguist problem in French translation), Qt 4.5.0
beta1
---------------------------------------------------------+------------------
   Reporter:  vince                                      |              Owner:  nobody
       Type:  bug                                        |             Status:  new
   Platform:  OS X                                       |           Must_fix:  Yes
Status_info:  0                                          |
---------------------------------------------------------+------------------
 I am currently trying to port Qgis to Macports. I have fetched the 1.0.0
 source code as found on download.osgeo.org/qgis/src, and I use the
 prerelease of Qt 4.5.0 (not yet posted to Macports) in order to get 4 way
 universal builds on MacOS X (i386, x86_64, ppc, ppc64) (Qt 4.4 and less
 are 32-bit only).

 While buildling, I find this error:

 [ 56%] Generating qgis_fr.qm
 lrelease error: duplicate messages found in
 '/usr/pkg/var/macports/build/_Users_vincent_Developpement_ports_gis_qgis/work/qgis_1.0.0/i18n/qgis_fr.ts':

 * Context: QgsLabelDialogBase

 * Source: °

 Well, I have dug a bit into the file with the new Linguist (which happens
 to signal the same error when loading the file), but I must admit I
 haven't found what could possibly have gone astray. The problem is that
 this is a fatal error and the build aborts.

 Any idea on this very basic problem?

 Merci,
 Vincent

--