[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #926: identify tool: features highlited wrong when a polygon inside a polygon is presnt

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Thu Jul 10 04:20:19 EDT 2008

#926: identify tool: features highlited wrong when a polygon inside a polygon is
presnt
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
        Reporter:  msieczka                          |         Owner:  timlinux
            Type:  bug                               |        Status:  assigned
       Component:  Vectors                           |       Version:  HEAD
      Resolution:                                    |      Keywords:
Platform_version:                                    |      Platform:  Debian
        Must_fix:  Yes                               |   Status_info:  0
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
Changes (by timlinux):

  * milestone:  Version 0.11.0 => Version 1.0.0

Comment:

 I had a detailed look at this. The issue lies inside QgsRubberBand. The
 polygon drawing routine in that class iterates over multipolygons, but not
 rings. It will be possible to add this functionality (and I agree we
 should) but I dont think its a good idea to make the invasive changes
 required right at the end of code freeze / on the point of release. I'm
 moving this issue over to milestone 1.0.0 and I'll attend to it in the
 next release cycle.

 Regards

 Tim

--