[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #505: spatial bookmarks always active (instead should be active only where created)

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Mon Jul 14 14:10:14 EDT 2008

#505: spatial bookmarks always active (instead should be active only where
created)
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
        Reporter:  maiellaro at itc.cnr.it              |         Owner:
            Type:  enhancement                       |        Status:  closed
       Component:  Project Loading / Saving          |       Version:  HEAD
      Resolution:  wontfix                           |      Keywords:  Spatial bookmarks
Platform_version:  win xp                            |      Platform:  All
        Must_fix:  Yes                               |   Status_info:  0
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
Changes (by timlinux):

  * status:  new => closed
  * status_info:  => 0
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 Hi

 Users may have many projects for the same geographical region. If you want
 to quickly zoom to e.g. 'my home town' bookmark, you wouldnt care which
 project the bookmark is created in. For this reason I am rejecting your
 change request.

 Many thanks

 Regards

 Tim