[QGIS-trac] [Quantum GIS] #1130: Query builder attaches sql clause to wrong entry when PostGIS table has multiple geometry columns

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Mon Jun 23 02:33:17 EDT 2008

#1130: Query builder attaches sql clause to wrong entry when PostGIS table has
multiple geometry columns
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
   Reporter:  agnewtj                           |              Owner:  nobody
       Type:  defect                            |             Status:  new
   Platform:  Debian                            |           Must_fix:  No
Status_info:  0                                 |
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 We have a PostGIS table with multiple geometry tables - one polygon and
 one point.  The "Add PostGIS Table(s)" sorts the geometry columns by
 "Type".  So "Point" appears above "Polygon".

 When we double click on one of the tables and add selection criteria, the
 criteria is attached to the geometry column first in the sort sequence.
 So we have no way to add sql criteria to the "Polygon" column, since the
 criteria is always attached to "Point".

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1130>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>