[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #926: identify tool: features highlited wrong when a polygon inside a polygon is presnt

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Thu Jul 9 04:55:22 EDT 2009

#926: identify tool: features highlited wrong when a polygon inside a polygon is
presnt
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
        Reporter:  msieczka                          |         Owner:  timlinux
            Type:  bug                               |        Status:  assigned
       Component:  Vectors                           |       Version:  HEAD
      Resolution:                                    |      Keywords:
Platform_version:                                    |      Platform:  All
        Must_fix:  Yes                               |   Status_info:  0
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
Changes (by lutra):

  * platform:  Debian => All
  * milestone:  Version 1.0.3 => Version 1.2.0

Comment:

 I noticed that by selecting the proper row (the one of the inner polygon)
 in the attribute table, it possible to select just the inner or the outer
 polygon. The select tools does not behave the same, so I guess this is
 still to fix. Nevertheless should be easy. Pushing the milestone to 1.2.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/926#comment:4>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>