[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #926: identify tool: features highlited wrong when a polygon inside a polygon is presnt

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Thu Jul 16 10:34:51 EDT 2009

#926: identify tool: features highlited wrong when a polygon inside a polygon is
presnt
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
        Reporter:  msieczka                          |         Owner:  timlinux
            Type:  bug                               |        Status:  assigned
       Component:  Vectors                           |       Version:  HEAD
      Resolution:                                    |      Keywords:
Platform_version:                                    |      Platform:  All
        Must_fix:  Yes                               |   Status_info:  0
Comment (by lutra):

 Well,

 if Qgis is doing it wrong it is not alone. I just tested gvSIG 1.2 and it
 behaves exactly the same way (see may last two comments).

 So, please leave feedback, if this is the right behaviour we can close the
 ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/926#comment:5>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>