[QGIS-trac] [Quantum GIS] #1805: Unique Value Renderer multiple class selection issue

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Sat Jul 25 16:54:07 EDT 2009

#1805: Unique Value Renderer multiple class selection issue
----------------------------------------------------------------------+-----
   Reporter:  gcarrillo                                               |              Owner:  gcarrillo
       Type:  patch                                                   |             Status:  new
   Platform:  All                                                     |           Must_fix:  No
Status_info:  0                                                       |
 On Unique Value Renderer, when I select multiple classes on the class list
 and edit a double setting (lineWidth or pointSize) I get bad behavior of
 the enable/disable spinBoxes. Even when the selected classes has the same
 setting (lineWidth or pointSize) the spinBox is disabled.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1805>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>