[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #1718: Incorrect unique key interpretation on PostGIS view - view doesn't load as expected

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Mon Jul 27 18:36:50 EDT 2009

#1718: Incorrect unique key interpretation on PostGIS view - view doesn't load as
expected
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
        Reporter:  mwtoews           |         Owner:  nobody
            Type:  bug               |        Status:  new
       Component:  Data Provider     |       Version:  HEAD
      Resolution:                    |      Keywords:
Platform_version:                    |      Platform:  All
        Must_fix:  No                |   Status_info:  0
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Comment (by lutra):

 Replying to [comment:5 pcav]:

 > How do other clients behave in such a case?

 Well... I made a couple of tests with uDIG and gvSIG which are both
 programs I'm not really used to.

 uDIG shows correctly the table of attributes of the view (we are speaking
 about the one in the description of this ticket) and the points, and so
 does gvSIG (in this case not before having added the view in the
 geometry_columns table).

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1718#comment:6>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>