[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #2101: "identify" tool shows the "view feature form" instead of the normal identify window

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Sun Nov 15 14:26:48 EST 2009

#2101: "identify" tool shows the "view feature form" instead of the normal
identify window
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
        Reporter:  lutra                             |         Owner:  nobody
            Type:  bug                               |        Status:  closed
       Component:  Map Legend                        |       Version:  HEAD
      Resolution:  worksforme                        |      Keywords:
Platform_version:                                    |      Platform:  All
        Must_fix:  Yes                               |   Status_info:  0
-----------------------------------------------------+----------------------
Comment (by jef):

 Replying to [comment:2 lutra]:
 > I believe I expressed myself poorly. In any case configuring a bigger
 search radius for identifying features seems to solve the problem I
 reported.

 > I still don't understand why with a (too small) search radius the
 identify window does not pup ups but the form (for the same feature) does.

 If you have only one feature in the search radius the form pops up and if
 you have more than one feature the result windows is shown.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2101#comment:3>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>