[QGIS-trac] [Quantum GIS] #2168: Identify tool: and highlighted feature becomes un-highlighted when the "select features" tool is activated

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Mon Nov 30 18:50:03 EST 2009

#2168: Identify tool: and highlighted feature becomes un-highlighted when the
"select features" tool is activated
----------------------------------------------------+-----------------------
   Reporter:  lutra                                 |              Owner:  nobody
       Type:  bug                                   |             Status:  new
   Platform:  All                                   |           Must_fix:  No
Status_info:  0                                     |
----------------------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Highlight a feature using the identify tool (if is not the first feature
 to be identified you'll need to click somewhere on the identify results
 pop up window), then activate the "select features" tool, the feature is
 immediately un-highlighted.

 I really don't know if is a feature or a bug, but from my user point of
 view the highlighted feature should remain so, after all I may have the
 need to select the exact feature that I just highlighted using the
 identify tool...

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2168>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>