[QGIS-trac] [Quantum GIS] #2024: Add Raster Stretching/Enhancement based on portion of image in current window

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Mon Oct 19 14:42:25 EDT 2009

#2024: Add Raster Stretching/Enhancement based on portion of image in current
window
---------------------------------------------------------+------------------
   Reporter:  jgr007                                     |              Owner:  nobody
       Type:  enhancement                                |             Status:  new
   Platform:  All                                        |           Must_fix:  No
Status_info:  0                                          |
 I'd like to have the option to do enhancement/stretching based on the
 statistics of the portion of the image displayed in the current window
 (vs. stats of entire image).  I posted a message to the developer list and
 Peter Ersts suggested that this would be a good one to add to the code
 base and asked that I file a ticket on it.  Hopefully this is the right
 way to do that. :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2024>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>