[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #2028: [Vista] GRASS plugin crashes QGIS when running the r.colors, r.null, v.dissolve modules

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Sat Feb 6 07:35:41 EST 2010

#2028: [Vista] GRASS plugin crashes QGIS when running the r.colors, r.null,
v.dissolve modules
--------------------------------------------------------------+-------------
        Reporter:  pcav                                       |         Owner:  rugginoso
            Type:  bug                                        |        Status:  closed
       Component:  GRASS                                      |       Version:  HEAD
      Resolution:  fixed                                      |      Keywords:
Platform_version:                                             |      Platform:  Windows
        Must_fix:  No                                         |   Status_info:  0
--------------------------------------------------------------+-------------
Comment (by rblazek):

 Replying to [comment:23 lutra]:
 > > > During test I tried to import the following raster
 > > > http://www.faunalia.it/qgis/data/srtm30-relief.zip
 > > > with r.in and the result is always a raster with a corrupted
 colormap.

 > > Corrupted colormap in raster database or it is not correctly drawn in
 QGIS?

 > Not correctly drawn by qgis.

 Imported with r.in.gdal, I have got exactly the same like in GRASS mon.

 > As I said in #1945 it seems to depend if you add the raster trough the
 qgis GRASS toolbar (colors scrambled) or trough the GRASS browser (colors
 ok).

 But that is still the same problem which was fixed yesterday, now you
 should get the same everywhere.

 > > The legend is currently hardcoded in qgsrasterlayer for layers using a
 provider.
 > In the actual qgis trunk no icon is associated to the raster name in the
 legend and a small color ramp is shown instead (see attached image). Don't
 know if this is related to the last changes in the code regarding GRASS
 rasters.

 Again the same problem, poor support for raster providers in QGIS as I
 said above, no way pass legend image from provider at moment.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2028#comment:24>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>