[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #2028: [Vista] GRASS plugin crashes QGIS when running the r.colors, r.null, v.dissolve modules

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Sun Feb 7 12:51:03 EST 2010

#2028: [Vista] GRASS plugin crashes QGIS when running the r.colors, r.null,
v.dissolve modules
--------------------------------------------------------------+-------------
        Reporter:  pcav                                       |         Owner:  rugginoso
            Type:  bug                                        |        Status:  closed
       Component:  GRASS                                      |       Version:  HEAD
      Resolution:  fixed                                      |      Keywords:
Platform_version:                                             |      Platform:  Windows
        Must_fix:  No                                         |   Status_info:  0
--------------------------------------------------------------+-------------
Comment (by lutra):

 Replying to [comment:25 lutra]:
 > Another probable good news: r.null seems to not crash anymore qgis under
 Vista. More tests would be needed. Tomorrow.

 I made a couple of test and it seems really that r.null do not crash
 anymore under Vista and it works fine. r.colors also seem to work fine, so
 of the title of this ticket it remains de v.dissolve problem that
 obviously has nothing to do with rasters.

 v.dissolve meanwhile become bugged so I cannot try to reproduce the
 problem right now. I'll wait for v.dissolve to be fixed than I'll
 eventually open a new ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2028#comment:26>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>