[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #3024: (OsX Leopard) "checkbox" edit widget not working + widgets buttons not rendered correctly (was: (OsX Leopard) "Calendar" and "File name" edit widgets are not working)

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Fri Sep 24 15:43:26 EDT 2010

#3024: (OsX Leopard) "checkbox" edit widget not working + widgets buttons not
rendered correctly
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
   Reporter:  lutra                             |              Owner:  kyngchaos
       Type:  bug                               |             Status:  new
   Platform:  OS X                              |           Must_fix:  Yes
Status_info:  0                                 |
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Comment(by lutra):

 So... it is now (again) more clear to me after a "live" test. The "file
 name" and the "calendar" widgets do work, while the buttons in the table
 of contents are rendered in a way that force the user to resize vertically
 each row in order to see a clickable button.

 Meanwhile we discovered that the "checkbox" button, aside the same problem
 above described, does really not work.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3024#comment:5>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>