[QGIS-trac] Re: [Quantum GIS] #3783: "Screen scaling" setting to control the screen size of things defined in points or mm

Quantum GIS qgis at qgis.org
Thu Apr 28 18:22:03 EDT 2011

#3783: "Screen scaling" setting to control the screen size of things defined in
points or mm
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
   Reporter:  Alister                           |              Owner:  nobody
       Type:  enhancement                       |             Status:  new
   Platform:  Windows                           |           Must_fix:  No
Status_info:  0                                 |

Comment(by Alister):

 > If I remember correctly (I'll check tomorrow), the same is true for
 vector symbols if their size is set in mm instead of map units.

 Yes, the current behaviour is the same for vector symbols as for labels

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3783#comment:1>
Quantum GIS <http://qgis.org>