[QGIS-uk-user] Polling thoughts on running postponed South West QGIS user group

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Thu Mar 11 23:29:19 PST 2021

Hi Paul,

Happy to be involved again, thanks for pulling this together. Hybrid
with in person speakers sounds good.

With dates, if you go for anything in August (and possibly July), you
risk clashing with people's holidays and I think quite a lot of people
may be taking holiday then, if it's been postponed from earlier in the
year. Possibly September is best, but avoid clashing with FOSS4GUK?

Best wishes,
Nick.

Nick Bearman
07717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.