[Qgis-us-user] Data plotting problem, bug?

Patty Rehn quicksilversystems at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 12:36:36 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is duplicate post, since I posted it to other places but got
no response, so trying here too.

For QGIS 2.10.1 Pisa, Win8

I am attempting to plot my data (about 50 points, imported csv, converted
to shape file);

 as graduated by size, divided by natural breaks, 8 classes, link class
boundaries, simple circle markers

The problem is one point will not plot, unless the class is only that point
(class 1):

1     .449872-.449872

2     .449872-.649973

3     .648873-.749909

etc

The point should plot with class 2 but does not.

If I delete class 1, the point goes away.

I have tried tweaking the class values such that the value should be
included in

class 2 also, but no difference.

The circles are sized with the lowest values as the largest circles, if
that matters.

Additionally, sometimes the “show feature count” function gives the

correct number of feature in the class but other times, it only lists zeros.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Patty