[Qgis-us-user] Reviving the US Chapter

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Jul 18 09:07:12 PDT 2017

Good Morning/Afternoon US QGIS Users.

I've been wondering what we could do to revive http://qgis.us/

It's been 3 years since we had a meeting. Not that we need one huge all
encompassing continental meeting as step 1 (maybe that's step
5)......BUT - it would be good to slowly get the ball rolling again.
I've been watching the QGIS Australia users group get going:
qgis-au.org. A QGIS users group meeting is happening at Nodebo
(https://qgis2017.wordpress.com/).

Anyway - Thoughts? Angst? FOSS4G Boston is coming. Those of us in
attendance could meet and start something along the lines of a movement.
We talk here. We do something.

WOLVERINES!

Randy

--