[Qgis-us-user] Reviving the US Chapter

Madry, Scott madrys at email.unc.edu
Thu Jul 20 12:09:10 PDT 2017

Hi there. I am all in favor of this. Lets set up some web-based discussions and see how we can proceed.

I will not be in Boston (my QGIS workshop was not chosen), but hope you can make some progress there.

Let me know how I can help,

Scott

Scott Madry, Ph.D.
Research Associate Professor of Archaeology

Tel         1-919-448-4493
Email:    madrys at email.unc.edu<mailto:madrys at email.unc.edu>
https://scottmadry.web.unc.edu
Skype:   scott.madry