[Qgis-us-user] Reviving the US Chapter

Kurt Menke kurt at birdseyeviewgis.com
Fri Jul 21 12:54:29 PDT 2017

Ha, great minds think alike! I've been pondering this very exact thing
recently. Let's make it happen!
Kurt

For those of us in the US - I've been wondering what we could do to revive
http://qgis.us/

It's been 3 years since we had a meeting. Not that we need one huge all
encompassing continental meeting as step 1 (maybe that's step 5)......BUT -
it would be good to slowly get the ball rolling again. I've been watching
the QGIS Australia users group get going: qgis-au.org<http://qgis-au.org>.
A QGIS meeting is happening at Nodebo (https://qgis2017.wordpress.com/).

Anyway - Thoughts? Angst? FOSS4G 2017 in Boston is coming. Those of us in
attendance could meet and talk about regional meetings or something to do
to get things moving in a forward direction.

Thanks!

Randy

Kurt Menke, GISP
Bird’s Eye View