[Qgis-us-user] QGIS User Groups Survey 2017

Jana Michalková j.kormanikova at gmail.com
Sun May 7 13:54:20 PDT 2017

Hello,

my name is Jana Michalkova and I am a PhD student in the Department of
Geography and Applied Geoinformatics at the University of Prešov in
Slovakia. I am working now on my dissertation which main objective is to
explore the dynamic and interactive relationships that may arise among
different members of QGIS user groups while respecting the principles of
Open Source philosophy.

For this reason, I would like kindly to ask you as a member of *U.S. QGIS
User Group* to take part in this online research via following link:
https://goo.gl/forms/zBGnZx8nFKxAjwOH2

It should take no more than 15 minutes to fill out this survey and all data
will be used solely for the purposes of thesis processing.
Thank you very much in advance for your time and willingness.

Best regards,
Jana

--
*Mgr. Jana Michalková*

Department of Geography and Applied Geoinformatics
Faculty of Humanities and Natural Sciences
University of Presov
17. novembra 1, 081 16 Presov, Slovakia