[Qgis-us-user] Importing Satellite Images

Rithwik Mylavarapu my.rithwik at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 19:22:00 PST 2017

I opened the JPEG file as a raster and it worked; thank you!

And when I said I had my own satellite images I meant that I work with a
company that has satellite images and I have a folder with the image data
that are in the files I mentioned previously. I am using these satellite
images to collect statistics of the roads in the image such as color,
brightness, etc. I do not any experience with QGIS so I was wondering how
that I can collect statistics on images.

Thanks,
Rithwik