[Qgis-us-user] KML conversion/use

David Noble noblevideoman at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 11:59:08 PST 2018

After some back and forth with Craig, I believe the problem is in my OS. I'm using 64 bit Win 7 (bootleg) installed by local computer shop for free. Original intent was to keep this desktop pc off the Internet. I will take it off the Internet at end of this month, February, and rely on public library access to the Internet.Thanks to Craig for his patience.-Dave