[Qgis-us-user] QGIS NY event April 3, 2020

Keith Jenkins kgj2 at cornell.edu
Mon Dec 16 09:56:17 PST 2019

Hello, QGIS users in the US!

Inspired and encouraged by the success of the recent QGIS meeting in
Chattanooga (organized by the inimitable Randy Hale), several of us in
New York are planning a little something for spring 2020.

WHEN:
    Friday, April 3, 2020
WHERE:
    Cornell University
    Mann Library
    Ithaca, NY 14853
WHAT:
    A full day of QGIS excitement, with a choice of workshops in the
morning, and a variety of presentations after lunch.

We are hoping to open registration sometime in January.  In the
meantime, I've set up this page on the OSGEO wiki:
    https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/QGIS_NY_2020

If you are interested in presenting, feel free to contact me off-list.

Keith

Keith Jenkins
GIS/Geospatial Applications Librarian
Mann Library, Cornell University