[Qgis-us-user] Using QGIS on MAC OS

Raymond Berthiaume rcberthiaume at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 10:39:03 PST 2019

Hello!

I am a fairly new QGIS user and up to this point have used only on my pc at work.  I would like to be able to utilize the same program on my mac at home.

I have attempted to load .sid files, mostly imagery, into the program and continually get an error message.  We utilize .sid and .tif files for our mapping layers.

Is there something special that I need to do to be able to utilize these files on my mac?  Any guidance and/or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Ray