[Qgis-us-user] missing (python) scripts entry in Processing Toolbox

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Wed May 27 22:15:33 PDT 2020

I just found a way to resolve the issue and have the  python scripts the
'Scripts' entry in the  processing toolbox reappear. I found a errors python
script in my user folder (
C:\Users\xyusername\AppData\Roaming\QGIS\QGIS3\profiles\default\processing\s
cripts\ ) and deleted it . after adding a new script to the toolbox my entry
reappeared.

I am wondering if this could possibly be a bug (if just  python script has a
error an prior to calling teh script ) the entire script entries disappear
from the interface ? But maybe is it intended this way but took quite while
to figure out what the issue was .

Cheers
Karsten

  _____