[Qgis-us-user] Upcoming Intro to QGIS Classes

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Jul 2 06:17:54 PDT 2021

I've planned out the Intro to QGIS Classes for the rest of the year:

  * Intro to QGIS    July 27-28 2021 12 PM EST 4PM EST
  * Intro to QGIS    August 24th 25th 2021 12 PM EST 4PM EST
  * Intro to QGIS    September 21 22 2021 12 PM EST 4PM EST
  * Intro to QGIS    October 26 27th 2021 12 PM EST 4PM EST

Classes are limited to 10 people.

Price is 175 per person. Class is 4 hours per day for two days.

We cover the basics of QGIS and by the end you should be able to add
data, symbolize it, and produce a map. We also cover release schedule,
some random other facts on working in a mixed environment. The class is
vetted by the QGIS community and every participant brings in another $25
dollars for the software. So far I've been able to push 600 plus dollars
back to QGIS. The class is a good soft introduction to the QGIS and Open
Source Geo World

Link is on the website to attend:
https://www.northrivergeographic.com/certified-qgis-workshops-by-north-river-geographic-systems-inc

Hope to see you there,