[Qgis-us-user] Clipping multispectral data

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Thu Mar 25 13:07:03 PDT 2021

Hi Rosalia,

ok possibly the trouble comes from some a software bug and your procedure
was not working correctly with the vrt file as input.
Possibly the easiest work around for you would be to clip each tif
individually and then assemble again to a vrt afterwards ...

Note that the SCP plug-in might support pretty well your task in regards to
classifying different types of vegetation  ...

Cheers
Karsten

  _____