[Qgis-us-user] Check Python Matplotlib installation error

James MacDougall jm3 at me.com
Thu Mar 17 06:39:16 PDT 2022

Hi,

System: Mac, Monterrey

On start up I get an error.  I have tried a couple of things to fix it but I think I have a PATH issue and I am too timid to monkey with something I do not understand.  I have installed a Matplotlib but I continue to get this error.  I just upgraded to 3.22 and get the same error.

Here is the error message:

 Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin: Error. Check Python Matplotlib installation for the Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin

Any help would be appreciated.

Jim

Jim MacDougall
Topsfield, MA 01983