[Qgis-user] 'in development' repository

Carson Farmer cfarmer at uvic.ca
Wed Apr 2 09:23:31 PDT 2008

> What's the address of the "official" plugin repository?
> I have
> http://spatialserver.net/cgi-bin/pyqgis_plugin.rb
> and does not work.
> (the "In development" one
> http://www.geog.uvic.ca/spar/carson/cfarmerQgisRepo.xml
> works fine)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Agus

Hello List,

I didn't realize my plugin repository would become the 'unofficial in
development' repository, but if people are interested, I could host it
for a while. I'll be changing universities in a few months (I'm moving
to Ireland in September), so I may have to make changes at that point,
but for now, if people have plugins they would like tested, please feel
free to email me the sources and required info, and I'll update the
repository with your work. Though I'm sure there's room for something
like this in a more 'official' form as well...

Cheers,

Carson