[Qgis-user] GRASS module r.mapcalculator and window resizing

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Fri Apr 11 12:32:15 PDT 2008

I've noticed an issue with the r.mapcalculator GRASS plugin. (I'm not on
the qgis-devel list so I'm posting here).

When running any GRASS module, the toolbox window resizes vertically to
allow room to fit all the options and controls. The r.mapcalculator
module has 8 rows of options: six for input rasters, one for the
equation and one for the output raster name. The "Run" and "Close"
buttons get moved off screen, and are inaccessible since there is no
scrollbar, and the window cannot be resized vertically.

Couldn't find any mention of this on trac.osgo.org, so I've entered a
ticket:

https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1036

Regards,

Micha