[Qgis-user] GRASS plugin

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Tue Apr 22 14:19:53 PDT 2008

Albert,

I believe you can find all the information you need on this web page:
http://www.kyngchaos.com/wiki/software:qgis

The link to qgis binaries is provided for either Tiger (10.4) or
Leopard (10.5), and the additional requirements are noted just below
those links. You will find each of those required frameworks here:
http://www.kyngchaos.com/wiki/software:frameworks

I hope that helps,
John