[Qgis-user] Re:how to export mapfile in qgis? (Chen kuja)

Chen kuja eiclkun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 22:16:39 PDT 2008

SOLVED~
TKS to John C. Tull & Gary Sherman,
I've uninstalled all stuff(python、Qgis、even Arcgis), and deleted everything
relate to them in winxp's reg. Ok, after this 30 minutes' work, I failed
again, just the same error message.

Then I tried Qgis .91 ver. The Plug-in still couldn't work properly. BUT,
the function bring by Qgis .91 itself did work~ Finally..sign..This may
saves hours from scripting mapfile (I am not good at any kind of programming
at all).

tks again.
ps. the function in .91 still has little problem. It seems that the "Qgis
project file" path could not contain non-Latin character. If there were some
like Chinese word, it crashes. Others don't have this issue, compatible with
any UTF-8 character.