[Qgis-user] Developing QGIS plugins on Windows

René Estrella rene.estrellam at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 09:00:40 PDT 2008

Hello, Marco.  Thanks very much for your answer.  I know your explanation
contains very useful information, but I am a newbie in compiling
applications in Unix-like environments.  Maybe you can give me a little more
specific information about building plugins in a Windows environment
(something like step-by-step instructions would be ideal, if you don't
consider it an abuse of your time) or may be you can tell me where can I get
that kind of information?  As a first test, I've been trying to build an
external plugin checked out from the QGIS repository, but the building
instructions for it seemed to be oriented to Unix users.  This is the same
case for the DevelopingPlugins page in the wiki.

Thanks in advance.