[Qgis-user] QGIS application with qtopia

Saravanan Ponnuswamy psaravanan81 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 02:11:57 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

                  I had compiled QGIS for my host PC and it runs
successfully along with qtopia core plus some dependency packages. Actually
i have  developed an application in qtopia core(4.3.3) and its running on
Gps developement board successfully. Can anyone say me how to use the QGIS
API's in my qtopia core appliations ? i mean is it possible for me to call
QGIS API's from  my qtopia core application on the board ? if anyone has any
diocuments for that can u plese send me those.

with regards,
saravanan.