[Qgis-user] QGIS looses toolbar icons after changing background color

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Aug 17 17:16:48 PDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-08-17 at 16:46 -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> Nikos Alexandris wrote:
> > Dear QGIS-users and developers,
> > I 've come across this strange behaviour: Settings > Background Color
> > (change color to anything) > OK. The result is that all toolbar icons
> > disappear, only text is shown for each button!
> >
> > QGIS 0.11.0-Metis under Ubuntu Hardy 64-bit (with GRASS 6.4.svn)
> >
> > Kind regards, Nikos
> >
> Did you change it in Project or Options?
Sorry, I missed that here. Please read below.

> Was a Grass Mapset loaded?
> Did you have vector layers loaded?
> Raster layers?
>
> I tried a simple test but wasn't able to repeat it yet.
>
> Alex

1. Launch qgis from within grass-6.4.svn (moving to next action
immediately, that is no GRASS-plugin loaded at all, no vector/raster
layers loaded).

2. Settings > Options > Background Color > change color > OK

Result: except digitizing toolbar all other icons are lost, only text
remain for each button.

Nikos