[Qgis-user] QGIS Windows build fails to load WMS with format image/jpeg

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Aug 19 04:58:19 PDT 2008

Hi Marco, Stephan and others,

I am glad that you were able to reproduce my problem.

If you can afford the time it would be nice to have a new installer. I
have no Windows build environment available to test a patch. I would of
course volunteer for testing.

If you don't have the time it would be great if the problem could be fixed
for the 1.0 release. I plan to use QGIS within our department more widely
soon.

Thanks a lot for your efforts,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann
Böschacherstrasse 6, CH-8624 Grüt/Gossau, Switzerland