[Qgis-user] QGIS Windows build fails to load WMS with formatimage/jpeg

Marco Pasetti marcopstt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:05:43 PDT 2008

Hi Andreas,

> Hi Marco,
>
> I can report that the WMS now works perfect with your new Windows build. I
> tested on Windows2000 - yes, we still have these old OS ...
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Andreas

Good!

Tim: could you please upload the new installer into the download area?
Please, also, remark (as a note to the installer file) that the new
installer (QGIS-0.11.0-2-Setup.exe) automatically performs the uninstall +
new install procedure, thus there is no need to uninstall the previously
installed version of QGIS before to install the new one. In few words: do
not uninstall QGIS if previously installed, just launch the installer and
follow the instructions in it.

Regards,

Marco