[Qgis-user] QGIS Windows build fails to load WMS with formatimage/jpeg

Marco Pasetti marcopstt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 03:29:30 PDT 2008

Hi Tim,

> Oh sorry I never watched this thread - will upload asap. Thanks for
> sorting that out.

no problem at all

> PS the path contents/plugins is a bit odd (cant remember why I set to
> that) and I think putting it under plugins/imageformats is better (for
> next release or whatever).

the new binary release (0.11.0-2) is already set with the qt imageformats
dlls into qgis

> You can submit any patch you needed to me
> and I will apply it to trunk.

actually I did do anything in main.cpp to let it work, I just modified the
packager script to let it put the qt dlls into /plugins/imageformats
...but I suppose that changing /contents/plugins to /plugins/imageformats
would be good too

Regards,

Marco