AW: [Qgis-user] snapping, revisited

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Dec 3 00:45:54 PST 2008

Hi all,

Same question as the last time we discussed this:
What shall we do if the layer is reprojected? In most cases, the pixel/layer unit is not uniform accross the map canvas. So it is not possible to map number of pixels to distance in layer units (or at least that would not be valid for the whole map).
Let me know if you have any good ideas how to solve this.

Regards,
Marco